Thursday, September 8, 2011

Notebooking with TOG

I have rediscovered "notebooking". Notebook pages, to be more descriptive, something I used to do eons ago when I was homeschooling my older (now graduated) children.

I like to think of notebook pages as mini posters--small posters that slide into sheet protectors and then into a notebook. A record of what we studied. A nice collection that makes a book of sorts on any given topic or a variety of topics.

Right now we are learning about the 1900s in our TOG studies. These pictures below represent some of the topics we're covering. One day, as my son's notebook gets fuller, I can envision moving all the president pages to their own notebook, and similarly grouping other pages together and moving them to create separate notebooks. Or perhaps we'll just keep everything in one gigantic notebook titled "The 1900s". Oh, the possibilities....






1 comment:

Julie said...

Love, love, love your notebooking ideas, as I said before! :) I'm pinning a bunch on Pinterest for later reference.